Check your systems and download video files from vehicles over WiFi
Innovative Timespace LANLink!
The DVR’s may be connected either permanently or intermittently via LAN, WLAN (wifi) or 3G/4G IP network.
Each time a unit comes into contact with the LANLink system, the service log is interrogated to determine its health. A traffic light system is used to display the current status of each unit and a file list of recorded files is gathered from the DVR so that files can be selected for downloading.
LANLink is a MySQL database driven application with a web based front end which can be accessed using any web browser.
LANLink features include;
• Automatic, daily CCTV health notification.
• Automatic, daily snapshots of all cameras.
• Automatic, daily GPS route information.
• Date/Time/GPS based File download.
• Email reporting.
• Obscured camera detection.
• Supports X200, X300, V400 & V500 recorders.
• Scheduling system for downloading required video footage.
• Automatic downloading of configured footage.
• Automatic update of Timespace DVR software (X300, V400 & V500).
• Support for Timespace CANLink product (vehicle CAN/FMS data logger).
• DVR temperature logging/reporting.
• DVR time difference logging/reporting.
• Data throughput logging/reporting.
• IP assignment logging.
• User activity logging.
• Auto-downloads latest DVR software to server.